A knowledgeable individual able to key client projects. Responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for management regarding status of project.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Proven working experience in project management.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Computer proficiency.
- Inventory control.
- Process improvement skills.
- Developing and tracking budgets.
- Project management skills.
- Staffing and coaching.