A highly skilled healthcare professional responsible for supplying medicines in the most economical and effective way possible. To constantly monitor the quality, safety and the use of medicines, requiring a high level of involvement and interaction with patients. Also need to have a strong knowledge of legislation and professional codes of practice.
- Foundation degree in pharmacy.
- Valid state pharmacist license (or must meet education requirement(s) for state licensure).
- 3-5 years’ relevant working experience.
- Accurate and methodical.
- Interested in people’s health.
- Able to work with all types of people.
- Communication skills including listening.
- Good customer skills.
- Science skills.
- Managing processes
- Legal compliance