A biological scientist to undertake laboratory analysis and monitoring of microbial cultures, samples and new drugs using specialist computer software and a range of identification methods and clinical trials.
- Degree in Microbiology or Biochemistry or related (essential).
- 2 years of experience as a Microbiologist (essential).
- Ability to plan and execute experimental protocols.
- Excellent knowledge of electron microscopes, electronic equipment, chemical samples, and stains and weighing equipment.
- Highly skilled in microbiology techniques, methodology, equipment and supplies.
- In-depth knowledge of laboratory tests used in microbiology work.
- Proficient in methods and practices of microbiological analysis.
- Great ability to prepare research papers and technical reports.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong IT and math skills.
- Excellent laboratory skills.
- Willingness to keep up-to-date with current information and research.