A skilled and professional individual to work with complex systems or perform highly technical, mechanical or diagnostic tests in medical or scientific laboratories. Preferably work in most areas of science including forensics, health and manufacturing.
- Associate degree required. (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- 3+ Laboratory experience
- Capable of prioritizing tasks to meet goals and ensure product quality
- Willing to meet on-call obligations as needed
- Ability to communicate effectively (orally and verbally)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Physical fitness