A vast and technical Personnel responsible in monitoring and maintaining the computer systems and networks of an organization. Could also be installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person.
- Degree in computer science or related field is preferable.
- Professional certification is an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication ability, both written and verbal.
- Personable, professional demeanor.
- 2+ years’ experience in computer networks and systems maintenance.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in database programming and software installation.
- Attention to detail.