A highly skilled individual to design and assist with the production of clothing, shoes and/or accessories, identifies trends, and selects styles, fabrics, colors, prints and trims for a collection. Fashion Designer and ready-to-wear clothing
- Bachelor’s degree in design or fine arts, or college degree in fashion design or apprenticeship with proof.
- 2-3 years design experience.
- Computing skills (if needed preferably).
- Availability to travel for research and product development.
- Ability to do sketches by hand.
- Excellent design and conceptual skills.
- Excellent sense of style and color.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- Good communication and customer friendly
- Competitive spirit and sharp business sense.
- Interest in evergreen trends