Supervise staff, monitor crops and animals, and handle various administrative tasks. Also prepare budgets, purchase supplies, maintain relationships with vendors and clients, and ensure maximum profitability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Animal Science, or equivalent.
- Additional courses in Business Management or Administration is recommended.
- Extensive experience in a farming-related field.
- Management experience would be a plus.
- A passion for Agriculture.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- The ability to make decisions in stressful environments.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to work overtime as required.
- Commercial skills
- Analytical skills