A skilled personnel capable to operate machinery to manufacture different products. This can vary depending on the industry. To be knowledgeable and responsible for a range of functions including processing, sorting, and packing the products, as well as operating the machines and monitoring the output to check it is in line with compliance standards.
- High school diploma with at least a credit in Mathematics and English language
- Graduate degree in any profession relating to dairy science, technology, textile, pharmaceuticals etc.
- Team work.
- Physical stamina.
- Satisfactory knowledge of the commodity produced by the factory.
- Acceptable knowledge of safety and health principles.
- Capability to comprehend quality control techniques.
- Ability to utilize diverse machines and possession of practical aptitude.
- Sound communication aptitude in delivering beneficial teamwork.
- Must be precise, careful, patient, responsible, swift and alert.