A skilled professional with responsibility in making financial decisions by collecting, tracking, correcting, and communicating the financial position of the company. To record transactions, compile and analyze data, perform audits, assist with budgets and financial forecasting, compute taxes, and report their findings to management and other entities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Special licenses or certification may be required.
- 2+ years’ of professional experience.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising accuracy.
- Proficiency in IT.
- Business acumen and interest.
- High level of numeracy.